This blog is devoid of personal information about me, have you noticed? I won't post a picture right now, because I hate all of my pictures, but I thought I would post a few random thoughts about me.
1. I have a horrible sweet tooth.
2. I live 500 miles from my family and sometimes this hurts me. Well, a lot of the time this hurts me. Okay, most of the time this hurts me.
3. When I first moved to the South, I didn't know a single person for three months. I didn't have a job, and I did nothing but workout and read and watch television. Oh, and my husband and I would go to the movies at like 2 in the afternoon. But I didn't lose weight because in addition to all that working out, I also had copious amounts of candy and Chic-fil-a, which is heaven in a paper bag.
4. I am a full-time graduate student studying Christian Thought, which isn't as lofty as it sounds.
5. I am a big goof. A huge big goof.
If you are one of the few (but growing!) people who happens to read this blog from time to time, feel free to introduce yourself. Let's be friends!