Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Let There Be . . . Paper Source!"

Folks, the clouds have parted and God has smiled down upon me. Nope, I'm not preggers. But, I have discovered that Charlotte is getting a PAPER SOURCE! Paper Source is my favorite place in the world. I have a weird obsession with them, actually. My wedding invitations were from Paper Source. I love handmade papers and I horde Paper Source's large sheets because it's too precious to make something out of. I mean if I used it, I would have to order more. (And don't get me started on the thrill of seeing the huge cardboard portfolio sitting outside of my door when I order from them.) But, now I don't have to get lost in Georgetown (as I did last month) or Boston (as I did last year) looking for my beloved Paper Source, because there will be one here in Charlotte! And it opens in November!

To celebrate, I might just make something out of the sheets of Japanese paper I've been hording in my office since my trip to the Georgetown Paper Source last month. (FYI- That beautiful Japanese paper above was the cover of my wedding invitations.)

No comments: